Nuff_Nang

Saturday, February 26, 2011

My Philosophy!


Sometimes we laugh, sometimes we cry, did ever people tell u that crying is wrong and laughing is right? In scientifically, crying is fine right, the tears produced can wash away the dust in your eyes. How about laugh? I didn't say it's wrong.

It has different judgement, all base on from what perspective you look at and think of it.



Sometimes you honest, sometimes you lie, could someone tell me, which one you choose? Honest to be a good person and lie to be a sinner?

Then why there is still the term for "beautiful lie" if lie is a sin?



Sometimes we obedient, sometimes we rebellion, then which one is you? Obey to what you think is right and rebel for your right? It is funny when people tell you, "Because they ask me about it, then I tell them." But why when people ask about your privacy and you tell people, "Sorry, it is secret!"

Sometimes you pretend you are innocent, naive; sometimes you are smart to protect yourself! This is what you are define as culprit!


You are good to have heart of Mother Teresa, but extra-caring, I'll define it as a busybody person. (Ge Poh)

You come to me and tell me that don't compare ourselves, then let me tell you, don't ever equalize me and you. Because what you are telling me to do and not suppose to, is really a crap. You think a killer do not know taking people's life is wrong? But why they still did it?

Nowadays, human love to twist people mind, " A charity collector approach you and tell you that they won't force you to donate some money to them, but why they still stand beside you and giving a long and irritating speech while people have state that NO!!?"

Thank you

No comments: